Saturday, September 11, 2010

Busy studying

First of all I have to take time to thank God for letting me stay awake long enough to study and Blog.  Yesterday I slept all day long.  I hope I'm not fighting the shingles again because my nerve pain has been really bad again and all I want to do is sleep even with less medicine.  Today I have been doing my homework and going through all the companies that I want advertise for.  I also went through twitter and joined several people to follow.  I am looking for people that dress modest and not tacky!  I think I am following 25 people now but I have no idea how many I need to follow to get my following up to at least 300 people before I contact the companies to start advertising for them.  All of the people I picked today will be potential customers for the Bra Clip.  I still have to look for other demographic groups for the other products I have selected.  Keep checking back to see the different groups of people I choose and if you can figure out how to leave feedback I could use help wording my search in twitter for the demographics for ea item.Thanks talk to ya soon,

No comments:

Post a Comment