Sunday, November 21, 2010

I was having a great week

I was having a really good time this week.  I had some dental work done for free, picked up some dinner from my favorite Chinese restaurant afterwards,  I had to wait several hours before I could eat it but I LOVE Kung Pao Shrimp! LOL  Yesterday my neighbor brought me some salsa from one of her favorite restaurants so I really enjoyed that and then she went to Arby's and brought me back a roast beef sandwich and seasoned curly fries.  


Then today came along and the lady that was supposed to bring Duane over never called all week even after I left her a message. When I tried to call her today her phone was disconnected.


I have a love hate feeling for the holidays.  I LOVE having friends and family over for an open house all day Christmas day after the main meal and opening all the presents are opened and there seems to be the let down so  it is nice to see people and the kids telling what they did for Christmas.  The problem is I have no more family to come over for the big dinner and no friends to come over to visit me in my bed.  My son that still gets excited about presents lives in a host home and it is doubtful that they would ever bring him over.  I'm sure the respite care worker will be too busy if I ever hear from her again.  My B/F gives me some money but it is too late to go spend it on my friends and family.  I HATE being alone on Christmas and Thanksgiving and I HATE not having money to buy presents for everyone I care about.  Sometimes I actually have chest pains and wonder if I am going to die of a broken heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment