Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving everyone

I wish everyone a very happy day full of good food, family and friends.  Please don't forget to give thanks for every thing you have no matter how much or little there is always someone worse off than you that may not have any food or shelter at all today.  Love one another more than you love yourselves.  I may not be having dinner with my family and I my be eating flat on my back but my aid tonight cares enough about me to bring me dinner.  She is such a sweetheart.  I am thankful that I have food and friends that care about me and that we had a roof over our head and heat in the house it was 7° last night.  I pray non of the elderly, sick or homeless people died from the cold.  I live in a small mobile home but it is mine and it is warm.  Thank you Lord for all the blessings you give me.

No comments:

Post a Comment