Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Money woes

Why wasn't I born rich instead of beautiful?  LOL  actually ROFL  so hard I think I could pee my pants if I'm not careful :-0  !!  I would LOVE to get Todd an eMachines lap top computer that Wal Mart has on sale Black Friday for under $200.  He gave me his lap top when I was having trouble with mine since I am bed ridden and then it went out on him completely about a month later .  Of course he wouldn't have any part of me giving his back to him, he has done without one for close to 2 years now.  I wouldn't even mind a used one. Todd's b/d is also  the day after Christmas and today he just told me he wants to save up his money to buy a $30 Singer sewing machine at Walgreens.  He has been wanting to sew some patches off his old jean jacket onto his new one.  He has mild CP and doesn't have enough strength in his hands to sew them on by hand.  Bless his heart he said that it was too expensive for me to buy for him.  He is such a good son.  He has stayed with me all these years to help take care of his brother that has severe autism and is non verbal and went through about the last 10-12 years of his life being extremely self abusive and occasionally abusive to others.  Todd gave up his whole life to help with him and now that he is in a host home Todd won't leave me.  He feels he needs to be here to help take care of me.  He brings me water, of course helps with any computer or audio video stuff, and brings me my bedtime snack and refills my water so I can take my night time medication, and even makes sure I have an extra bottle of water for the night in case I run  out.  I am on a C pap machine with a full mask and some nights I drink a full bottle of water because it dries me out so badly.  I am so thankful for him and all I have in my life, there is just the family traditions that I miss so desperately. The companionship that comes with a family.
Somehow I am missing a whole paragrah of what I would like to give to my son in the host home.  He needs a heavey duty set of headphones to block out noise and they have a radio in them.  They cost about $70 but I just don't have the money .  All my money goes for bills food and medication and maybe one delivery or bring home some Chinese if I have a late Dr apt and can't have an aid come in to help me get my dinner.  And I have to admit once in a great while I just do it because I feel sorry for myself and it makes me feel sooooo much better and a girl still has to eat.
I pray this finds your families in good health and with all the blessings of your heart.  Remember to be kind to everyone, you never know what trials they are going through in their lives.  Always show your family love you never know when they will be gone.
Till later XOXO Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment