Friday, August 27, 2010

My Dr. apt today

Gmail - Trash - darlenesundstrom@gmail.com

My CT scan with dye went really well. My friend Steve took me dropped me off and then came back to get me later, that way I didn't have to wait hours until a cab decided to come get me. They took me in right away which was good but they had to stick me 3 times once in the bend in front of each elbow so every time I bend my arm one of them is still hurting. Steve helped me get settled into bed and then he took off and I slept for 3 hours and had to make myself stay awake. I was kinda of bad though on the way home I made a quick stop at Wendy's to bring home a Jr bacon cheeseburger deluxe w/o the cheese. It's the cheapest way to get they lettuce and tomato I wanted and still have a cheap burger and an order of extra crispy fries. I could have been much badder (is that a real word?) I guess I should have said worse LOL. Oh well, I really wanted a Frosty but I resisted the sugar. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment