Saturday, August 21, 2010

a godd day

Gmail - Compose Mail - darlenesundstrom@gmail.com

I went to the Dr. yesterday and he gave me the good news that I do NOT have Hepatitis. After that I treated my friend that drove me to the Dr. to some chips and (killer) salsa at one of my favorite places and have some good one on one time with a girlfriend. I don't get much of that . I had to take extra medicine just to get to the Dr. so I wasn't in too much pain, in fact I might have been a tad bit high? I was very chatty and happy and pain free for about 3-4 hours. I wasn't really completely pain free but very happy to have some relief. The first real pain was just as I got home and climbed back into bed just as the meds were wearing off so it was perfect timing.
Darlene in Co

No comments:

Post a Comment