Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Gmail - [PC-Recipes] Digest Number 4444 - darlenesundstrom@gmail.com

darlenesundstrom@gmail.com
Hi I went to the I Dr. yesterday and my script was totally different. I told her the last glasses didn't seem to help as much as the dollar store glasses. She told me that the last script
wasn't even made for a person with a stimatisim the curvature of the lense was totally wrong. No wonder they didn't work! The sad part is that Sr. Charged $250 because she was an optamologist and she should have been good because I took Duane to her about 18 years ago! I wonder how many other people are getting the wrong scripts. I asked my new Dr. if they could do a special needs child but they siad they have to at least be verbal. He isn't now and he certaintly wasn't 18 yrs ago. I hate it when I find out these Drs.are making all this money and not even doing it right. For a whole year I've been thinking it must have been the medication I was taking making my eyse so blurry. It will be interesting to see what the new glasses will do. I found out that if I use my frames that were only 1 yr old I can get new lenses put in them for $49 at Wal Mart.

No comments:

Post a Comment